- Accommodates Up to Eight Batteries.
- Easy-To-Read Front Panel.
- Batteries Fully Charge in 3 Hours.
- Storage Mode for Long Term Storage.
- Battery Health Tracking Metrics.
- Product: #65855
- SKU: SBRC
The Shure SBRC Battery Rack Charger is a tour-ready battery charger and storage solution with an easy-to-read front panel display. It can be used with interchangeable charging modules, and accommodate and charge up to 8 lithium-ion batteries, for a variety of Shure bodypack and handheld transmitters in a single 19" rack space.
The unit displays critical parameters such as charge levels, time-to-full, and battery health indicators like temperature and cycle count information. Shure Workbench and ShurePlus Channel software provides remote monitoring of battery status when the SBRC is connected to a network. Batteries charge to 50 percent capacity within one hour and to full capacity within three hours. Additionally, a storage mode is built-in that prepares the batteries for optimal long-term storage.
- Comprehensive status display with straightforward three-button interface control
- Easily visible charge status by percentage and time-to-full readings in hours and minutes
- Battery health tracking metrics indicate percentage of original capacity and cycle count
- Remote monitoring of battery status available through Shure Wireless Workbench software
- Charges batteries to 50 percent capacity within an hour and to full capacity within 3 hours
- Storage mode prepares batteries for optimal long-term storage
- Charges Shure SB900A, AXT910, and AXT920 rechargeable batteries
|Battery Requirements||Rechargeable Li-ion batteries SB900A, AXT910, and AXT920|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Dimensions||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.