Shure SRH240 Professional Quality Headphones
- 40mm Neodymium Dynamic Drivers
- Closed-Back Earcups
- Around-Ear Cushions
- Adjustable Headband
- OFC Cable
- Product: #4976
- SKU: SRH240A
The SRH240A Professional Around-Ear Stereo Headphones from Shure provide high-quality audio in a lightweight and comfortable design. Large 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers provide clear, detailed sound with a wide frequency response while the closed-back earcup design helps to block out ambient noise.
The enhanced design features thick around-ear cushions and an adjustable headband that provide long-lasting comfort, allowing you to listen for hours without fatigue. The OFC cable provides plenty of slack and has a standard 3.5mm plug and a 1/4" adapter for wide compatibility with consumer and professional audio gear.
- The lightweight and durable construction withstands the rigours of day-to-day use
- Large 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers provide high-quality sound with a wide frequency response so you experience deep bass, clear mids, and crisp treble
- The closed-back earcup design helps to block out ambient noise so you can focus on your music instead of your environment
- The re-engineered ergonomic design features thick around-ear cushions and an adjustable headband for long-lasting comfort
- The impedance, power handling, and sensitivity are calibrated for optimum performance with a variety of sound sources
- The cable has a straight design that provides plenty of slack, while the oxygen-free copper construction provides a clear signal path
- The standard 3.5mm stereo mini plug and threaded 1/4" adapter provide wide compatibility with consumer and professional audio devices
|Frequency Response||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum Power Handling||500 mW|
|Audio Connector||1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS|
|Cable Length||2 m|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.