Shure VP64AL Dynamic Omni Microphone
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Longer Handle for Broadcast & Interviews
- Neodymium Magnet
- Water-Resistant Mesh Grille
- Tailored Frequency Response for Speech
- Product: #4390
- SKU: VP64AL
Authorised N.Z. SHURE dealer (12-month warranty)
The VP64AL from Shure is a high-output omnidirectional handheld dynamic microphone designed for professional audio and video production. It combines exceptional performance and comfortable feel with a handsome on-camera appearance.
The VP64AL is well-suited to location interviews, sports broadcasting, and other situations where the 9 5/8" length is an advantage. The omnidirectional pickup pattern provides uniform pickup on or off axis, eliminating the need for critical microphone positioning. The VP64AL mic also features a tailored frequency response with an upper midrange presence rise that adds crispness and clarity to speech. The cartridge utilises a neodymium magnet for higher output and increased signal-to-noise ratio.
The cartridge is housed in a rubber, rugged isolation mount that minimises handling noise. It is protected by a water-resistant mesh that enables the microphone to be used during the most challenging weather conditions. For added wind and "pop" protection, use the supplied windscreen.
- Neodymium magnet for increased output and maximised signal-to-noise ratio
- Frequency response tailored for optimum speech clarity and crispness
- Omnidirectional polar pattern eliminates need for critical microphone positioning
- Rubber isolation mount for low handling noise
- Water-resistant mesh repels water under challenging weather conditions
- Supplied windscreen provides extra protection to further reduce "pop" noise and wind pickup
- Comfortable feel
- Handsome appearance; ideal for on-camera applications
|Output Connector||3-Pin XLR Male|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz - 12 kHz|
|Output Impedance||300 Ohms|
|Dimensions (L x D)||251.5 x 38.1 mm|