Steadicam Merlin 2 Camera Stabilizing System
- For Small Cameras Up to 2.27 kg
- Create Smooth, Elegant Shots on the Fly
- Folding Design
- Ergonomic 3-Axis Gimbal Handle
- Secure Gimbal Lock for Precise Tuning
Email me when stock arrives
- Product: #10846
- SKU: Merlin2
Designed by Garrett Brown, the Steadicam Merlin 2 Camera Stabilising System is a lightweight handheld gimbal stabiliser that lets you capture smooth, professional-looking footage whether you go up or down steps, indoors and out, through crowds, or wherever else the shot takes you. It weighs just 0.64 kg and its counterbalancing weight supports cameras up to 5 lb. The system utilises a dual extended weight system that increases inertial stability and features a precise Folding-Calliper hinge that lets you fold and unfold the unit without any readjustment in balancing needed. Additionally, a multi-positional lens support platform is provided that adjusts to various heights and angles to help support longer lenses and camera bodies.
- The robust stage design offers a camera mount platform and features a multi-angle-viewable level
- A secure gimbal lock allows for precise tuning
- The lens platform adjusts to various heights and angles to help support longer lenses and camera bodies
- The ergonomic handle affords a comfortable grip for hours without undue fatigue for either right- or left-handed users
- All parts are stainless steel, aluminium, or brass for corrosion resistance
- Optional Merlin Vest and Arm available
- Secure metal interconnect to Merlin arm post
|Construction||Stainless steel, aluminium, brass|
|Load Capacity||0.23 to 2.27 kg
3.4 kg with optional Merlin Arm & Vest
|Maximum Height||Open: 38.7 cm
Folded: 13.5 cm
|Minimum Height||20.3 cm|
|Weight||0.64 kg, without balance weights|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.