Vortex 4-16x44 Diamondback Tactical Riflescope (EBR-2C MOA Reticle)
- EBR-2C Reticle, First Focal Plane
- 30mm Diameter Maintube
- 1/4 MOA/Click Impact Point Correction
- 85 MOA Windage/Elevation Adjustment
- Exposed Tall Tactical Turrets
- Product: #80566
- SKU: VODBK10026
Vortex Optics designed and built the 4-16x44 Diamondback Tactical Riflescope to meet the needs of tactical professionals, but with easy usability for hunters. Its low-to-moderate zoom range makes it ideal for mid-range use, with the ability to reach out to longer ranges if needed. This model has a 44mm objective, which gives it better light-gathering ability compared with the smaller models but without the bulk and weight of the larger long-range 50mm versions. Extra-low dispersion XD glass and anti-reflection fully multi-coated optical surfaces complement the magnification range and objective by transmitting bright and clear high-contrast views with accurate colour and improved edge-to-edge contrast and resolution.
The scope is based on the MOA scale, with exposed tactical finger-adjustable turrets for fast impact point correction in the field. Windage and elevation adjustments are made at 1/4 MOA per click with 15 MOA travel per rotation and a broad 85 MOA range available. The tactical EBR-2C reticle, placed on the first focal plane, maintains its subtensions at all magnifications to make corrections without having to touch the turrets or to estimate the range to and size of your targets. The scope is parallax free to 20 yards, with a side adjustment correction turret for distances from 20 yards to infinity.
Its sturdy 30mm one-piece maintube provides a solid platform for the internal mechanisms and is made of a lightweight and durable aluminium alloy that has been treated with a scratch-resistant low-reflectivity matte black anodised finish. To withstand the rigours of heavy outdoor use in all weather conditions, the optical tube is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging.
- Low-to-moderate 4-16x magnification range is ideal for mid-range use
- 44mm objective lens boosts low-light performance while ensuring views remain sharp and clear when the magnification is set high
- XD extra-low dispersion glass reduces colour distortions to show accurate colours with improved contrast and resolution, especially at the edges
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics maximise light transmission through the optical path to increase brightness and clarity and further improve contrast
- Precision-Glide Erector System ensures a smooth zoom through the entire range even in extreme conditions
- 26.9-foot field of view at 4x, 6.7-foot at 16x
EBR-2C MOA Reticle Details
- MOA-based subtensions with matching turret adjustments
- Reticle etched on glass for durability and longevity
- Reticle placed on the first focal plane to keep subtensions accurate at all magnifications and in proportion relative to view
- Tactical crosshair design has extra-long fine centre hairs that won't obstruct targets
- Hash and stadia lines on all axes aid in holdover/under and ballistic drop compensation, as well as estimated range to and size of targets
- Windage reference dots and drop lines on the lower half of the reticle improve shot accuracy without having to touch turrets for faster shot correction
Use and Handling
- Large slip-resistant zoom collar
- Exposed tall tactical turrets provide instant access to adjustments for fast impact point correction in rough terrain or windy conditions
- Zero Reset turret design allows you to reindex the turrets back to zero after zeroing the scope to a rifle for easy resetting after making impact point corrections in the field
- Precise 1/4 MOA per click impact point correction gets shot on-target faster
- Broad 85 MOA windage and elevation adjustment range, with 15 MOA travel per turret rotation
- Side parallax adjustment turret allows the correct focusing of the target so it falls on the same optical plane as the reticle to improve accuracy; parallax adjustment from 20 yards to infinity
- One-piece 30mm maintube provides a solid platform for the internal zoom, focusing, and adjustment mechanisms, while helping the broad windage/elevation range
- Lightweight and durable aluminium housing
- Corrosion-resistant low-glare hard anodised finish
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging in extreme conditions
- Length: 14"
- Weight: 23 ounces
|Magnification||4 to 16x|
|Objective Lens Diameter||44 mm|
|Field of View||4x: 26.9' @ 100 yd / 8.9 m @ 100 m
16x: 6.7' @ 100 yd / 2.2 m @ 100 m
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4x: 11 mm
16x: 2.75 mm
|Eye Relief||3.8" / 9.7 cm|
|Reticle Type||EBR-2C Reticle (First Focal Plane)|
|Impact Point Correction||1/4 MOA per Click|
|Windage Adjustment||85 MOA|
|Elevation Adjustment||85 MOA|
|Parallax Correction||Yes, 20 yd / 18.3 m to Infinity|
|Fogproof||Yes, Nitrogen Filled|
|Maintube Diameter||30 mm|
|Dimensions||Length: 14" / 35.6 cm|
|Weight||23.1 oz / 654.9 g|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.