Vortex Crossfire II 2-7x32 Riflescope (Matte Black)
- 1" Tube
- V-Plex Reticle
- One-Piece Aluminium
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Fast-Focus Eyepiece
- Product: #80527
- SKU: VOCF231001
The Crossfire II 2-7x32 Riflescope (Matte Black) from Vortex Optics offers all the desirable features of a riflescope at a popular price. This Crossfire comes with a V-Plex reticle and a fixed parallax setting of 100 yards. The V-Plex reticle has four long posts creating a narrow gate where fine cross hairs establish the exact point of aim. Also at the ocular end, a fast focus eyepiece allows immediate target acquisition while the magnification ring dispenses immediate zoom in or zoom out ability for a closer more detailed view or a more expansive bigger picture view. Fully multicoated optics deliver a brighter, higher-contrast image.The Crossfire II is built tough. A one inch, one-piece, hard-coated, anodised, aluminium body creates a shockproof construction. The tube is filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging and is o-ring sealed waterproof to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside. Machined locking rings lock the lenses in place, keeping them in perfect alignment despite recoil and impact. The windage and elevation turrets are capped making them less susceptible to accidental damage or setting changes. The turret housing can be re-indexed to zero after sighting. This is a practical riflescope at practical price.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and the rings attach your scope to the base. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure that a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximise the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- Apparent Field of View of 16-16.8°
- Fast focus eyepiece supplies quick and easy reticle focusing
- Capped Turrets for less susceptibility to accidental impact damage
- O-ring sealed, nitrogen filled provides waterproof and fogproof protection
- One-piece 1" main-tube for greater strength and wider adjustment latitude
- Reset Turrets allow re-indexing of the turret housing to zero after sighting in the riflescope
- Aluminium construction from aircraft-grade aluminium delivers increased strength and rigidity
- Lenses are locked in place with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact
- Hard-coat anodised finish is durable and the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter's position
- Fully multicoated optics provide multiple layers on all air to glass surfaces for a brighter, higher-contrast image with less eyestrain
- V-Plex reticle has four long posts creating a narrow gate where fine cross hairs establish the exact point of aim
|Objective Lens Diameter||32 mm|
|Field of View||2.0x: 8° - 420' @ 1000 yd / 139.4 m @ 1000 m
7x: 2.4° - 126' @ 1000 yd / 41.8 m @ 1000 m
|Parallax Correction||100 yds to infinity|
|Eye Relief||3.9 - 4.7" / 99 - 119.4 cm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||2x: 16 mm
7x: 4.6 mm
|Filter Size||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Impact Point Correction||1/4 MOA|
|Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment||60 MOA / 60 MOA|
|Travel per Rotation||15 MOA|
|Weatherproofing||Waterproof and Fogproof|
|Battery / Runtime||Not provided by manufacturer|
|Dimensions||11.3 x 1.71 x 1.53" / 28.7 x 4.3 x 3.9 cm|
|Weight||14.3 oz / 405.4 g|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.