The DI4000 gives you four first-class DI channels in one rack space. With two inputs (XLR and 1 /4 " TRS), a balanced output (XLR) and a 1 /4 " link output per channel, up to 40 dB of switchable input attenuation and up to 20 dB of gain, the DI4000 is equipped to deal with virtually any input signal, while our OT-1 output transformers ensure clean, powerful output.
- Professional and multi-purpose 4-channel direct injection box for stage and studio applications
- Converts unbalanced line inputs into balanced outputs while retaining highest signal integrity
- Ultra-flat frequency response due to renowned BEHRINGER OT-1 transformers
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- Prevents hum and noise pick up due to special transformer decoupling
- +20 dB gain switch for preamplification of low-level signals
- Phase Reverse switch allows you to instantly correct phase problems
- Switchable High-cut filter (8 kHz) for guitar applications
- Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Accurate 8-segment LED level meter for optimum performance
- 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Illuminated switches enable perfect operation in dark stage environments
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
For more information and downloadable PDFs or Firmware, visit the product page at Behringer.com
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.