IK Multimedia Z-Tone Buffer Boost Instrument Preamp and DI Stompbox
- Selectable Active/Passive Pickup Input.
- Z-Tone Variable Impedance.
- Switchable Pure/JFET Channel Tone.
- Buffers Signal for Long Cable Runs.
- Boost Circuit Adds Volume and Drive.
- Product: #65762
- SKU: IP-ZTONE-BB-IN
The IK Multimedia Z-Tone Buffer Boost Instrument Preamp and DI Stompbox is an instrument preamp and DI stompbox offering versatile tone shaping and signal preservation for guitarists and bassists performing live or recording in the studio. By incorporating the triple-topology preamp from the award-winning AXE I/O, the Z-Tone Buffer Boost delivers multiple circuit selections and variable impedance, making it an ideal front-end for any player's rig.
Whether you play instruments with active or passive pickups, the Z-Tone Buffer Boost provides trustworthy signal integrity. At the flip of a switch, you can select the type of tone that suits your style best, be it clean and precise or warm and rich. The adjustable gain and switchable and variable boost ensure that you'll always be able to attain the perfect level.
Unbalanced 1/4" link and main outputs provide easy connectivity with amps and pedalboards, while the balanced XLR out is perfect for plugging into a mic preamp, stagebox, or mixer input. Since the Z-Tone is buffered, long cable runs won't compromise your tone. If you encounter buzz or hum, simply press the ground-lift switch to eliminate such noises.
- Selectable active/passive pickup input.
- Triple-topology instrument preamp from the award-winning AXE I/O.
- Z-Tone variable impedance control creates a wide range of tones from tight, sharp, and precise, to thick and bold.
- Buffers signal for pedalboards and cable runs.
- Adjustable gain knob (-8 to +8 dB)
- Boost circuit with footswitch and adjustable level adds up to 10 dB of gain for extra volume and drive.
- Balanced 3-pin XLR output for direct connection to a mic preamp or mixer input.
- Unbalanced 1/4" main output.
- Unbalanced 1/4" link output to connect to amps and pedals.
- Ground-lift switch eliminates buzz and hum.
- Dedicated bypass footswitch.
- Powered via 9V battery or 9V pedal power supply.
- Rugged, road-worthy metal housing.
|Inputs||1 x 1/4" TS (Unbalanced)|
|Outputs||1 x 1/4" TS Link (Unbalanced)
1 x 1/4" TS Main (Unbalanced)
1 x 3-Pin XLR Male (Balanced)
|Input Impedance||2.2 Kilohms to 1 Megohm|
|Power Requirements||9 VDC Battery or 9 VDC Power Supply|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||3.7 x 1.7 x 4.7" / 9.5 x 4.2 x 12.0 cm|
|Weight||2.1 lb / 0.9 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.