IK Multimedia Z-Tone DI Instrument Preamp and Active DI Box
- Selectable Active/Passive Pickup Input.
- Z-Tone Variable Impedance.
- Switchable Pure/JFET Channel Tone.
- Switchable -20 dB Pad.
- 1/4" Thru and Main Outputs.
- Product: #65758
- SKU: IP-ZTONE-DI-IN
The IIK Multimedia Z-Tone DI Instrument Preamp and Active DI Box is an instrument preamp and active DI box offering versatile tone shaping and signal preservation for guitarists, bassists, and keyboardists performing live or recording in the studio. By incorporating the triple-topology preamp from the award-winning AXE I/O, the Z-Tone DI delivers multiple circuit selections and variable impedance, making it an ideal front-end for any player's rig.
Whether you play instruments with active or passive pickups, the Z-Tone DI provides trustworthy signal integrity. At the flip of a switch, you can select the type of tone that suits your style best, be it clean and precise or warm and rich. The adjustable gain and switchable -20 dB pad ensure that you'll always be able to attain the perfect level.
Unbalanced 1/4" link and main outputs provide easy connectivity with amps and pedalboards, while the balanced XLR out is perfect for plugging into a mic preamp, stagebox, or mixer input. If you encounter buzz or hum, simply press the ground-lift switch to eliminate such noises.
- Selectable active/passive pickup input.
- Triple-topology instrument preamp from the award-winning AXE I/O.
- Z-Tone variable impedance control creates a wide range of tones from tight, sharp, and precise, to thick and bold.
- Adjustable gain knob (-8 to +8 dB)
- Selectable -20 dB pad to prevent distortion when dealing with high-output sources.
- Balanced 3-pin XLR output for direct connection to a mic preamp or mixer input.
- Unbalanced 1/4" main output.
- Unbalanced 1/4" link output splits signal to connect to amps and pedals.
- Ground-lift switch eliminates buzz and hum.
- Powered via 9V battery or 48V phantom power.
- Rugged, road-worthy metal housing.
|Inputs||1 x 1/4" TS (Unbalanced)|
|Outputs||1 x 1/4" TS Link (Unbalanced)
1 x 1/4" TS Main (Unbalanced)
1 x 3-Pin XLR Male (Balanced)
|Input Impedance||2.2 Kilohms to 1 Megohm|
|Power Requirements||9 VDC Battery or 48 VDC Phantom Power|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||5.4 x 5.8 x 1.7" / 13.6 x 14.8 x 4.4 cm|
|Weight||1.5 lb / 0.7 kg|
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL now offer a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer overnight shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia. These main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will be delivered overnight 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it did not arrive overnight, it will most likely be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcelboxes etc.