Pelican 1780RF Long Weapons Case with Rifle Foam Cut Insert (Black)
- Watertight, Dustproof Case
- Made of Ultra High Impact Copolymer
- Six ABS Double Throw Latches
- Automatic Purge Valve
- Folding Carry Handle
- Product: #13146
- SKU: 1780-006-110
The Pelican 1780RF Long Case with Rifle Foam Cut Insert (Black) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of ultra-high-impact structural copolymer, which makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a watertight 6.4 mm neoprene o-ring that seals perfectly, and includes a humidity gauge and manual purge valve for quick equalisation after changes in atmospheric pressure. It uses easy-open, double-throw latches to open and close the case, and a folding carry handle plus four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings, to transport the case. The case has been tested to meet Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 specifications.
This case has a high-density foam tray used for carrying 10 weapons with scopes, and a fast-loading, lockable metal cross bar included. The detachable halves serve as mobile weapon racks.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case made to carry heavy equipment.
- The case is made of ultra-high-impact structural copolymer, with open-cell core wall design, which makes it extremely strong and durable.
- A fast-loading, lockable metal cross bar is included.
- This case has a hi-density foam tray used for carrying ten M4 or M16 weapons, with scopes included.
- Humidity gauge changes colour above 40%, to indicate when to add desiccant.
- Built-in Manual Pressure Equalisation Valve protects the case from changes in altitude or temperature.
- Completely detachable lid for full access to the equipment inside the case
- Detachable halves serve as mobile weapons racks.
- Watertight 6.4 mm neoprene o-ring seal.
- Easy-open, double-throw latches with stainless steel padlock protectors
- Double-Grip fold-down handles
- Four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Meets Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 specifications
||Exterior: Ultra-high-impact structural copolymer
Interior walls: Open-cell core with solid design
Interior: High-density foam tray
|Type of Closure||Easy-open, double-throw latches
Stainless steel padlock protectors
|Exterior Dimensions||114 x 64.3 x 41.9 cm (LxWxD)
|Interior Dimensions||106.6 x 55.9 x 38.3 cm (LxWxD)
Lid Depth: 19.2 cm
Bottom Depth: 18.5 cm
|Maximum Buoyancy||226.8 kg
||High-density foam tray
||10 M4 or M16 rifles, with scopes
Four polyurethane wheels