Pelican 1780T Transport Case (Black)
- Product: #200
- SKU: 1780-000-110
Exterior Dimensions: 44.9 x 25.32 x 16.5" (114 x 64.3 x 41.9cm) (LxWxD)
Interior Dimensions: 42 x 22 x 15.1" (106.6 x 55.9 x 38.3cm) (LxWxD)
Lid Depth: 7.58" (19.2cm)
Bottom Depth: 7.30" (18.5cm)
The Pelican 1780T Transport Case is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of ultra-high-impact structural copolymer, which makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a watertight 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring that seals perfectly, and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It uses easy-open, double-throw latches to open and close the case, and a folding carry handle plus four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings, to transport the case. The case has been tested to meet Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 specifications.
This case has a Pick 'N' Pluck foam insert included.
- Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof case made to carry heavy equipment.
- The case is made of ultra-high-impact structural copolymer, with open-cell core wall design, which makes it extremely strong and durable.
- This case has a Pick 'N' Pluck foam insert included.
- Built-in, Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve protects the case from changes in altitude or temperature.
- 50/50 lid-to-base ratio, for easy loading
- Completely detachable lid for full access to the equipment inside the case
- Watertight 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring seal.
- Easy-open, double-throw latches with stainless steel padlock protectors
- Double-Grip fold-down handles
- Four strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
Meets Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 specifications
Exterior: Ultra-high-impact structural copolymer
Interior walls: Open-cell core with solid design
Interior: Pick 'N' Pluck foam insert
Type of Closure
Easy-open, double-throw latches
Stainless steel padlock protectors
500 lbs (226.8kg)
Pick 'N' Pluck foam
Equipment that requires foam protection
Four polyurethane wheels
49 lbs (22.23kg)
Australian Shipping Via DHL
DHL offers a great express shipping service to Australia from New Zealand. We are proud to be able to offer express shipping to main cities on the east coast of Australia, within the same timeframe ( If not quicker ) than local Australian courier companies. Prior to the Covid-19 outbreak, service standards for these main centers was overnight. However these services have been impacted greatly, and as such the overnight service has been suspended. Overnight shipping will likely resume once things have returned to normal.
Qualifying main centers include:
Whilst this service is extremely efficient and will likely be delivered within 1-2 days 99.9% of the time, it cannot be guaranteed. In the case where something were to go wrong with your delivery and it doesn’t arrive within the specified time frame, in most cases it will be delivered by the next day.
While not all major cities are eligible for overnight delivery, they still benefit from this great service. Other centers throughout Australia will have a typical delivery ETA of 2-4 days. (Excluding rural delivery address where this ETA can be extended to an additional three or more days).
If you require urgent shipping and you don’t reside in one of the cities stated above, please contact us and we can find a solution that works best for you.
Please Note: Shipping via DHL is not available to PO boxes and/ or parcel boxes etc.